Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Adaptations Juvenile literature
Comic books, strips, etc
|Named Person:||Sharon E McKay|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sharon E McKay; Daniel Lafrance
|ISBN:||9781554514892 1554514894 9781554514885 1554514886|
|Notes:||Adaptation of: War brothers / Sharon McKay.|
|Description:||163 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 25 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Sharon E. McKay, Daniel Lafrance ; art by Daniel Lafrance.|
Jacob is a 14-year-old Ugandan who is sent away to a boys' school. Once there, he assures his friend Tony that they need not be afraid -- they will be safe. But not long after, in the shadow of the night, the boys are abducted. Marched into the jungle, they are brought to an encampment of the feared rebel soldiers. They are told they must kill or be killed, and their world turns into a terrifying struggle to endure and survive.
Retrieving notes about this item
- McKay, Sharon E. -- Adaptations -- Juvenile literature.
- Child soldiers -- Uganda -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Child soldiers -- Uganda -- Juvenile fiction.
- Kidnapping victims -- Uganda -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Kidnapping victims -- Uganda -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courage -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Courage -- Juvenile fiction.