Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||468 pages ; 24 cm|
The kind of creativity that is rewarded at age fifteen is not always enough to propel someone through life at age thirty; not everyone can sustain, in adulthood, what seemed so special in adolescence. The summer that Nixon resigns, six teenagers at a summer camp for the arts become inseparable. The friendships endure and even prosper, but also underscore the differences in their fates, in what their talents become and the shapes their lives take.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Gifted persons -- Fiction.
- Self-realization -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Gifted persons.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
User lists with this item (19)
- 2013 - New Fiction Titles(497 items)
by nblibrary updated about 2 weeks ago
- Books I'm Interested In(267 items)
by dnhsangel updated about 2 days ago
- Carmichael Browsing Collection Favorites(233 items)
by CarmichaelLibrary updated about a week ago
- What I Read in 2014(16 items)
by eiratansey updated about 2 days ago
- DMA: Arts & Letters Live, 2014 Season(25 items)
by richlandlibrary updated 2014-10-02